Wednesday 3 June 2015

Revlon ULTRA HD lipstick

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Review

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick, as the name says, are infact high definition lip color!
Revlon came up with Wax-Free gel Revolutionary technology to ensure that consumers can get rich color in just one smooth swipe. These Lip colors are available in 20 high-definition shades.




I am big fan of Revlon products and this is what encouraged me to buy this lipsticks to test. As initially they were priced very high, $12.99 at drug store here in Canada, I decided to wait until they went on sale. I bought 3 shades to test and was amazed by its quality and totally loved these lipsticks.


overview: This lipsticks has a creamy texture and goes on very smoothly. They are highly pigmented. The best part is it doesn’t have glossy finish. The formula is lightweight and its because of wax-free gel technology.  You won't feel you are wearing something on lips and lips wont dry up. I was able to hold this for 5 hours, so it pretty long time.
The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The lipstick get stuck to its cover while opening and closing it, which causes lots of wastage.
Overall, I loved this lipstick and am planning to get few more shades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment